and Hot Tap Mixer Basin Tap Mixer Sink Faucet Sink Faucetkitchen Retro Faucet redating 360° Cold Spout Swivel qoxc8bcc83322-Furniture
- XSJJ Bathroom Storage Basket Space Aluminum Toilet Shelf Single-Layer Wall-Mounted Mirror Front Frame Bathroom Glass Shelf (Size 37 12.5 9CM)
- 2 Pieces Kitchen Rug Set,Non-Skid Slip Washable Doormat Floor Runner Bathroom Area Rug Carpet,Hellow Summer Sun Wear Sunglass Cartoon Style (19.7x31.5in+19.7x63 inches)
- Anchor Semicircular Cushion Navy Label with Robe and Sea Waves at Sunset Anchor Retro Aquatic Life Icons Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 Red bluee Yellow
- 50th Birthday Half Round Door mats color Spots in Graphic Style Cake Number Candlesticks Cute Lettering Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 bluee Pink White
- Deva SMS172 005 Sauris Mono Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap with White Finish
- Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scouring Pad 86CC, 6 x 9 (6 Packs of 10)
- Faucet Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Hot and Cold Water Taps
- 304 Stainless Steel Above Counter Basin Faucet hot and Cold Pull Type Brushed wash Basin Shampoo
- Oudan Kitchen bath basin sink mixer tap faucet solid brass antique kitchen sink faucet mixer taps (color -, Size -)
- Refined Copper Kitchen Hot And Cold Water Faucet Flume Wash Basin Originality Black And White Paint gold Plated Faucet,A
- U-Enjoy Deck Mounted redating Top Quality Neck Bathroom Kitchen Sink Faucet Single Handle Brass Brushed Bathroom Mixers (Antique Bronze)
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.