P6083-31 Lighting Progress Cadence 12 Lantern, Wall Light 1 qoxc8bcc53228-Furniture
- Full Copper Plating Chrome Curved Bathroom Faucet Faucet hot and Cold Water Single Hole Basin Faucet
- Lenox 850977 Westmore Place Setting Bowl
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Washbasin Mixer Modern Bathroom Tap Brass Ctzl2329
- V-shaped, toilet seat solid wood toilet seat stable hinge easy to install
- LIUSHUI Antique Copper Basin Faucet American Retro Brushed Nickel Bathroom Cabinet Hot And Cold Faucet Bathroom Single Hole Double Handle Sink Faucet
- Cyan Design 09523 Borealis Vase, Small
- Pyramis Kitchen Sink Round Chrome 48.5?x 48.5?cm
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelcopper Cold and Hot Basin Pumping Faucet Single Hole Lifting Faucet Washbasin Faucet redatable
- LDFN Umbrella Stand European Pastoral Office Multifunctional Decorative Flower Basket Garbage Storage Basket,White-21 25cm
- Air Port Screen coloring Book Doodle Home Cosiness W96 x L228 Provide Heat Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc.
- Vanity Mirror Round Wall Mirror with Large Metal Frame Shave Shower Decorative Makeup Mirror for Bathroom Entry Dining Room Living Room and More (12Inch-28Inch)
- Wall Hanging Clothes Racks Living Room Bedroom Wooden Hanging Hooks Size Optional ( Size 6 )
- Sauder 420274 Side Table, Oak
- Allied Brass RW-33 18-PNI RW-33 18-VB 18-Inch Glass Shelf Antique Brass
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.