Environmentally Faucet Xiujie Friendly Faucet Basin Thickened Standard High Mixer Washbasin Cold and Hot Copper qoxc8bcc73189-Furniture
- Mini Stool Solid Wood Dressing Stool Oak Furniture Small Apartment Nordic Modern Minimalist Soft Makeup Stool 4 Legs and Anti-Slip Mat (Size 32 32cm)
- GAIXIA Simulation Tiger Head Book Block Home Decoration Creative Book by Study Book Standing Clips Craft Decoration 11.5x14x16cm Bookcase
- Umbrella Stand Umbrella Rack Nordic Household Art Umbrella Racks Hotel Lobby Property Umbrella Bucket (color Black)
- XAH@ Kaiping bathroom Bathroom copper basket rack single basket toilet rack long rectangular copper basket 355 , 39513060mm
- Jade Green Pink gold Small Hair-Bath Towels Accessory Kit Suspension Hook of Copper in The Dishesa,Three
- Solid Wood Fabric Stool Fashion Household Dressing Stool Modern Simple Home Adult Dining Stool Creative shoes Bench High Resilience Sponges Seat Height 75 cm (color Green)
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.