Lighting Gull Sea 35950-962 Chandelier Finish Nickel Brushed Shades, Glass Alabaster with Five-Light Windgate qoxc8bcc23284-Furniture
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Retro metal washer faucet single cold tap into wall carved balconies the pool w
- European Style Retro Style Double Handles Kitchen Bathroom Hotel Basin Faucet Tap Hot And Cold Bathroom Sink Faucet Brushed Nickel,AntiqueBasinTap
- Trends International Wall Poster X-Men Collage, 22.375 x 34
- 23 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Kitchen Faucet 51
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Copper Antique Continental Basin of Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Vanity Area Single Hole Faucet
- Kurt Adler Wizard of Oz Witch Legs Mini Tinsel Tree Set, 18-Inch
- SunZIExports Germany 304 stainless steel wash dish, black white platform, on the stage below the plate hot and cold swivel faucet,Small pipe with fixed nozzle (Pearl White)
- Ginger 0208 SN Sine Toilet Tissue Holder Satin Nickel Double Post
- IFELGUD Teapot Shaped Basin Faucet Brass with Ceramic Hole Bathroom Mixer Sink Tap Used for Bath
- 4 ASJHK Chair, Bar Chair Chair Lift Backrest redate Barstool Tall Stool Chair (color 4)
- Map Semicircular Cushion Dotted Map of United States colorful Spotted Network Abstract Connected Country Design Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Multicolor
- Dall Solid Wood Kitchen Stool Modern Simple Cloth Round Dressing Stool Stable (color T1)
- Voltec 09-00435 6 3-8 1 STW Y Temporary Adapter, 2-Feet (Black)
- LAONA European contemporary copper silver bathroom accessories hook toilet brush set,Rack 1
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.