poignée double avec antique style et douche de Robinet en baigblacke croix qoxc8bcc23267-Furniture
- Juventus Football Beanbag Comfortable Kids Adult Game Lounge Chair Cover (Without Beans) (New Logo)
- ZZHF yushizhiwujia Storage Racks Dormitory Multi-Layer Multi-Functional Shelf Plastic Study Bedroom Storage Shelf (color White, Size 98 47.5 29.5CM)
- American Lifetime [Newest Version] Day Clock - Extra Large Impaired Vision Digital Clock with Battery Backup & 5 Alarm Options - White
- Oudan New Bath Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Toilet Sink Mixer Basin Faucet Chrome Brass Faucet Single Handle Bath tap y10152-1 (color -, Size -)
- Stainless Steel Paint Faucet Hot and Cold Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Kitchen Faucet External Welding
- NOVICA 260390 Mighty Aztec Eagle' Upcycled Metal Sculpture, 12.5 Tall
- Modern Brass Single Lever Commercial Style Kitchen Faucet
- Sweet Jojo Designs 2-Piece Pink Hot Dot Modern Window Treatment Panels
- Progress Lighting P6952-16TG Heater Light Complete with Housing, Trim and 26-Inch Adjustable Bar Hangers, Satin Aluminum
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.