Shampoo, fauct Kitchen Basin, -) Size -, (color Drawing. Wire Angle Right Hole, Single Cabinet, Faucet Telescopic Bathroom, Washroom, Faucet, Water Hot Cold, Copper, Pull, Faucet, qoxc8bcc12420-Furniture
- YANYUBIN Solid Wood Stool,Low Stool,Table and Stool,Changing His shoes Stool,Small Bench,Can Be Used for Changing shoes and Dining Stools (color Green)
- Nordic Modern Bar Stool,Simple Barstool Hand-Made Tall Stool Leisure Pouffe with Soft Seat for Bar Kitchen Bistro Pub Breakfast,40x40x45cm
- Vintage Brass Hot and Cold Water360 Degree redating Faucetchrome Finish Widespread Waterfall Tub Faucet Mixe
- SILVER PLATED FOOTED WATER PITCHER
- Lithonia Lighting T691 WH Light, White
- Mellanni 100% Egyptian Cotton Striped Bed Sheet Set - 450 Thread Count Sateen Luxury Bedding - 6 Piece (Queen, Ivory)
- Glz Tap Faucet Full Copper Single hot and Cold Mixed Faucet redating Faucet
- Axiba Shower tap Contemporary Handshower Included Brass Chrome
- KROWNE M7548 Gas Connector, 3 4 x 48
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.