Stool,Simple Bar Modern Nordic Barstool Kitchen Breakfast,40x40x45cm Pub Bistro Bar for Seat Soft with Pouffe Leisure Stool Tall Hand-Made qsos8bcc13897-Furniture
- Shelf Office Desktop Folder Drawer Multi-Layer Cabinet Box Nordic Simple White Storage Box A4 Paper Storage Box (color White)
- Tree Semicircular Cushion Tree Silhouettes with Reflections on The Water Scenic National Park Countyside Print Entry Door Mat H 47.2 xD 70.8 bluee Yellow
- Solid Wood Coffee Table, Round Table Side Table Work Table Multi-Function Rack Living Room Balcony (color White)
- 9 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper hot and cold, the basin, Single Hole Sink mixer 3
- Shower Panel Shower System shower mixer Rain Shower Head Black NRO _ 351?K
- Ambesonne Paris Duvet Cover Set Twin Size, Tower Eiffel with Paris Lettering Couple Trip Flowers Floral Artful Design Print, Decorative 2 Piece Bedding Set with 1 Pillow Sham, Plum Pale Pink
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.