Sink Professional Hlluya Mixer 3 faucet, water cold Hole, Single basin, Copper Faucet Kitchen Tap qoxc8bcc83302-Furniture
- 2 Step Stool Folding Step Ladder with Anti-Slip Wide Pedal for Household Work Use(42 48 41.5cm)
- Orian Rugs Spoleto Ethnicgra Runner Rug, 2'3 x 8', Aqua
- Chevron Hand Made In USA Walnut Grain With Rope Handle Double Walled 3-Quart Insulated Ice Bucket With Bonus Ice Tongs
- Leading (Counter Basin Decorry Full Copper Basin Mixer Single Hole Hot and Cold Taps On and Off Stage Washbasin Faucet Faucet (Above Counter Basin
- SUNNY KEY-Bathroom Sink Taps@Contemporary Modern Centerset Waterfall with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Chrome Tall Bathroom Basin Sink Faucet
- Taps Kitchen Sinkfaucet Sink Faucet Kitchen Hot and Cold Mixing Faucet 360 redating Sink Faucet
- Oudan Faucet Basin Faucet, Single Hole, Single Handle Ceramic Faucet, pink gold Black Brass, (color -, Size -)
- Mécanisme de chasse complet Geberit types 290-380, rinçage double touche
- Elrene Home Fashions Matine Indoor Outdoor Solid Tab Top Single Panel Window Curtain Drape, 52 x108 (1), Mineral bluee
- Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker, 8 quart, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker and more, Silver - 670041960
- PajCzh Taps Taps Faucet Faucet Sink Bathroom Sink Taps European Antique Single Marble Gilded Waterfall Faucet Hot And Cold Copper Natural Jade Basin Faucet
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.