T691 Lighting Lithonia WH White Light, kizu95cc12000-Furniture
- Wine Rack Creative Home Wine Rack Bar Hanging Wine Rack Holder Wall Hanging Wine Glass Rack Upside Down Goblet Rack Home Decoration
- CorLiving WHL-718-C Office Chair, bluee
- Mkkwp High Quality Bathroom Luxury Antique Brass Hot and Cold Water Tap European Basin Faucet Sink Mixer Tap Faucet
- U-Enjoy Chandelier gold Black Champagne Kitchen Mixer Top Quality Tap Faucet Single Hole Bathroon Space Aluminum Materialfaucet Free Shipping [Black]
- redOOY Taps Copper Bathroom Hot And Cold Faucet Black Washbasin Above Counter Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Lavatory Faucet Taps
- Madison Park Sabrina Comforter Set Full Queen Size - White, Medallion – 4 Piece Bed Sets – 100% Cotton Teen Bedding for Girls Bedroom
- Prime Products 13-6606 La Jolla Arizona Tan Rocker Chair
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetcold Deck Mounted Single Handle Basin Sink Tap Mixer Faucet Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- Mucert Bathroom Bath Basin Faucet, Hot and Cold European Retro Faucet, All Copper Bathroom Faucet,F
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.