4 3 17 Shade, Dome Metal Finish, White Matte in Design Transitional Light, Ceiling Pendant Hanging Light Adjustable 61040-1 Creative Aspen 1 Wide qoxc8bcc43344-Furniture
- Home & More 180072436L Garbo 2' X 3' Extra-thick Monogrammed Doormat (Letter L)
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucettap Contemporary Kitchen Faucets
- AQMMi Basin Taps Bathroom Sink Faucet Brass Black Oil Rubbed Bronze Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap
- Brass Hot and Cold Chrome Plating Bathroom Sink Basin Mixer Waterfall Faucet Vanity Vessel Mixers Taps Faucets Water Tap
- SUHNAG Shower Set, Europe And America Style All Copper Faucet, Imitation Retro Bathroom, Black gold Shower, Shower Nozzle,A Suit
- Bronzo moderna Mano bagno doccia Toilette vetro?Led?cascata di emissione di luce lavandino
- F Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The Jade pull basin faucet retro-copper cold water faucet,Q
- Decorry Copper Paint Lavatory Faucet Washbasin Bathroom Hot and Cold Water Wash Basin Bathroom Retro Faucet, Black Long Section
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique full copper pink gold crystal ornaments double the single hole basin mixer,rosgold
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Antique brass ceramic valve single handle one hole hot and cold mixing valve bathroom basin, antique color solid color high)
- FERZA home Sink Mixer Tap Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water Antique Copper Hot And Cold Full Kitchen
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.