Swivel Mixer Sinktaps Kitchen Taps Faucet Clean Double Water Faucet Dual-Use Kitchen Sink qoxc8bcc63235-Furniture
- Paderno Tri-ply 11 Inch Frying Pan
- OruTa Samurai Rainbow Hand Towel Set Of Five
- Arrow Decor Duvet Cover Set by Ambesonne, Cute Indie Ethnic Western Indian Arrows Traditional Aztec Tribal Culture Print, 2 Piece Bedding Set with Pillow Sham, Twin Twin XL, Black White
- The Brass Taps a NewBorn Faucet Kitchen Or Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap The Copper Tap Shower Water Tap And Cold Water Water Tap Shower Set Bath Water Tap Brass Taps A Full
- SUHANG All Copper Shower Booster Bathroom Hot And Cold Shower Nozzle Can Be Raised And Lowered
- Premium Quality Hammered Copper Punch Bowl - 100% Pure Heavy Gauge Copper - By Alchemade
- Stazsx Contemporary Bathroom Brass Basin tap Antique Retro Basin Mixer Tap Ceramic Valve Core Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap,Section 3
- Giow Inflatable bath for shower and bath, thick bath, bluee, 130 70 70cm
- 5 JCRNJSB® Bar stool, Bar Simple redate Solid wood High stool European Cafe Counter High back Modern Fashion Simple Woody Creative Tall Front desk Kitchen Chair High 84 104cm Can be redated, simple ( color 5 )
- Artzfolio Large African Elephant Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 10 X 14.1Inch
- Umbrella, Men Large Fold Windproof Increase Reinforcement Windproof Double Three Fold Umbrella Foldable, Non-Slip Handle Windproof Umbrella, ZDS
- Elegant Home Fashions Dawson Collection Shelved Wall Cabinet, White
- Plastic Stool Padded Adult Household Dining Table Bar Stool Fashion Chair Modern Simple Living Room high Stool (color 2)
- Southern Enterprises Hamilton Adjustable Counter Bar Stool, Bronze
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.