Thermostatic Chrome SOL003 Deva TMV3 Basin Tap Mixer Mono Lever Sequential qoxc8bcc83169-Furniture
- Kitzen Retro Kitchen Stools with Solid Wood high Stools Seat Breakfast Barstainless Steel Support Height for Kitchen Counter Bar
- Lalhaveli Hand Painted Desgner Wooden Standing Corner Shelves 37 x 16.5 x 16.5 Inch
- Luxury Modern Faucet Copper Hot and Cold Kitchen Sink Taps Kitchen Faucet Retro Faucet Dolphin Basin Faucet Black Copper Faucet
- Faucet brushed stainless steel kitchen spring-style faucet pull-type hot and cold water multi-function sink sink in the island
- Coat and Hat Hooks, WEBI 2 Set Classic Metal 8-Hook Robe Bath Kitchen Towel Utensil Utility Hook Garment Rack Hanger Rail Holder, Wall Mount Bedroom Home Organization Storage, Antique Copper Plated
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap All copper antique so old and cold water bathroom faucet single hole on the kitchen sink bathroom sink
- Portmeirion 749151446199 Sophie Conran White Cannister with Lid, one,
- Decorry European Bathtub Art Basin, All Copper Single Hole Hot and Cold Antique Tap, Washbasin, Copper color Retro Faucet Drawstring, Single Hole Ceramic Disc Spool.
- RiverRidge Amery Collection Spacesaver, White
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.