Hole, Single Handle, Single Bathroom, Cold, and hot Copper, Modern Tap Mixer Sink Basin Faucets,Waterfall Bathroom Taps, Bathroom of Style IJIAHOMIE Basin, Sink A qoxc8bcc13260-Furniture
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Corn Wick Triangle Backrest Washable Home Bedroom, 10 colors, 7 Sizes (color 6 , Size 150×23×50cm)
- Peerless-AV SmartMount ACC-GS1 Mounting Shelf for Flat Panel Display
- IFELGUD LED Digital basin Faucet Water Power Basin Mixer Solid Brass Chrome plated temperate display Faucet Smart Tap
- Compact Small Cloakroom Basin Sink + Tap & Trap Set
- 5 LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin-copper antique continental cold water taps plus high single hole basin mixer, on the console, in the bright chrome color
- FZHLR Kitchen Sink Faucet Chrome Brass Cold and Hot Kitchen Basin Tap Single Hole Water Tap redation Sink Mixer Tap Torneira Cozinha,A
- Mainstream home LPZSQ Tap Centerset Two Handles One Hole in Antique Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet, black 1247
- Faucat All Copper, European Style Antique Basin, Platform Basin, Retro Bronze Hot And Cold Faucet,Ivory Bend High 85
- B SEBAS HOME Mixing valve copper faucet bathroom wall mounted concealed shower solar set water heater mixing valve shower, concealed copper thickening booster set with concealed accessories D
We specialize in the laws related to the production, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. We can address your needs in licensing and qualification, business and marketing practices, and represent you before federal and state agencies that regulate alcoholic beverages. We also act as special counsel in transactions involving licensees as well as in civil, administrative, and criminal proceedings that may affect alcoholic beverage license privileges.
We are well-versed in the statutes, rules and policies that apply to alcoholic beverage business operations in all fifty states. We keep our clients up to date with significant legal developments affecting the alcoholic beverage industry. We work with legislators and industry members to improve state and federal alcoholic beverage laws.
Our firm provides pro bono legal services to many organizations that further industry initiatives including: the National Association of Wine Retailers (General Counsel and Board Member), Zinfandel Advocates and Producers, the Coalition for Free Trade (Founding General Counsel), the California Music and Culture Association (Founding General Counsel and Board Member), and Rhone Rangers (Board Member). Our firm is also an Associate Member of the Wine Institute, Wine America, Family Winemakers of California, Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association and the Sonoma County Vintners Association, among other trade organizations.
Whether you are an experienced or new industry member, we encourage you to engage in comprehensive legal planning before embarking on new alcoholic beverage programs or ventures.